PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 10th Oct 2005, 17:31
ramondphillips

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latent Heat, I agree with you regarding this site, it has great value, however can be so destructive and abused by those who would gain by descrediting another. I wonder how many people went to Google and searched sanjo69. I did as I couldn't understand why this guy had so much passion, especially as the school had obviously worked so hard to get his flying done in such a short period of time, and he had complemented his Instructor.

From my search it became clear that here was a person that uses all he can to eploit a situation to get more than he is due, in fact he claims to be a bit of an authority on it. Giving advice on one web site and writing to a moderator offering his services as a fired employee on another. The best of course is this one:

MANCHESTER UK, BORED HOUSEWIVES WANTED
Subject: MANCHESTER UK, BORED HOUSEWIVES WANTED

37 YEAR OLD MARRIED SCOTTISH BLOKE LIVING IN BOLTON SEEKS LUSTFUL AND PASSIONATE DISCREET FUN WITH LONELY AND SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED NORTH WEST WOMAN....NO INHIBITIONS. CLEAN AND DISCREET EMAIL ME NOW

[ Messages ] [ Place a message ]
Teen-Amateur The Nets's Youngest Women!

So much for the integrity and morals he shouts about from the pedestal PPRUNE gave him!