PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 28th Sep 2005, 15:17
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FIVE YEARS imprisonment without the option of a fine was the sentence imposed recently by the Regional Court in Pretoria on a South African agricultural pilot, Foxtrot Mike, who was found guilty on a charge of falsifying a pilot's licence with intent to defraud.
LH. Since FM is out of the country, let me just bring folks up to date. This happened many years ago and has since been rectified in the court system. The U.S. FAA made a mistake and We have to assume, paid dearly for it. That amount is unknown to us based on the court order. (You know what that is?? The thing that keeps scrap metal gracing the cape skies??)
For you to continue to harp about FM shows that you dont have much to hang your hat on. Besides he is not the one who is giving you a bad time. Your doing it to yourself. For what reason I will never understand. We would much rather hear the excuses for that scrap metal flying, coming from someone who has some reason to make it fly.

This will also be my last posting
Come now, your Prozac is just kicking in.....Dont lie to us.........
Huey Threads have dominated this forum since the first whop whop hit the cape. Dont quit on us now. At this rate you'll end up base jumping off Table Mountain.