PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 28th Sep 2005, 13:06
alwaysinverted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having read thru these posts, I remember that the same old story was posted by Injector on the then SACAA thread sometime last year.

There must also be a damn good reason why this indivudual you're constantly referring to still flies, and why the SACAA allows him to fly? Maybe you know something that we don't know?

I also remember from these threads that this individual flew the Huey for about 2 years, and always fiercely defended it under his own name.

I think you've missed the point and the plot here. It appears that for some reason or the other, maybe due to your insecurity and/or lack of common understanding, you're using this forum to consistently defame and attack the innocent, which is not only in poor taste, but clearly proves that you find it very difficult to handle the fair criticism you're getting on your Huey.

You must remember this is a rumour network on which aviators mostly express their opinions and thoughts. A great deal of it goes about aviation safety and related issues. It is clear from your postings that you don't understand much of the above, and I would like to recommend to you that you find an alternative way to pass your boring day, other than to use this forum to post duff gen and to vent your "wannabee" frustration! This is a forum for professionals not for morons!

Furthermore I see LH deleted a couple of his posts...... the ones of yesterday where he confirms he's a pilot, got the hours, check with the SACAA etc. Maybe the dude got cold feet after he got caught by the Moderator!

Scared someone will verify and post here that you hold no SACAA licenses of any sort whatsoever Mr. LH?

Eesch, da grey matter is seriously in the lacking here.....