PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 20th Sep 2005, 21:34
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So Latent heat is Shaun . I do believe we have met under better circumstances.. Sad to see someone has their fingers up there wiggling thy lips....
Anyway I will take all as rumor here, so if you need mud slinging, shoot your best shot.
What I post has my name to it and I cant join you at the bottom of the toilet bowl.
Im sorry to say I know where your coming from, Golf Cart drivers/Ticket Takers are not facing major career enhancememnts down in the Cape as BEE pretty much guarantees more Caddies for a better price.
Since you are not a Pilot and more than likely will not advance past passenger at best, I find no need to overreact.

Please post a medical report with dates etc. as I have never heard of it....

Please sit back and ask yourself how much damage you have caused a certain PART 94 operator with all your statements and opinions???
Also needed to be addressed.. I have caused?? Im not operating that place. The statements and opinions are true, therefore any damage is in the truth being known. Consider that most of the morons who hop on tours believe that all is well and the operation is well regulated. Little do they know.........

Shot. Splash, Fire For Effect.....