PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 3rd May 2005, 14:03
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TooBadSoSad........
I love it when one gets fired up...............
All I can tell you is ORWAC 70-28, So I neednt qualify anything else to you. The Flight Training is still not one year, you just had to spend a few months learning how to place one foot in front of the other before they would let you fly. I understand the year now.
Again in the real world it does not require a lot of time to get checked out. Most companies will have Pilots checked out and then those folks do "Bubba" time in the right seat until they are turned loose. So one day, three days, no matter, but only a military takes a year. A Huey conversion vs. a Boeing conversion is Apples and Oranges. Whether your talking CH-47/B234 or B737. If the Huey wasnt so simple, Warrant Officers wouldnt have flown them.
"And by the way B Sousa".. enough of that ...like your teaching me a lesson. Hey over 2000 hours in all forms of Hueys (A,B,D,E,H,M,V) I dont think I will learn much more from you.
I also have the Manual hard copies, its just easier in this world to use the CD-ROM..........relax already, nobody is picking on you......
As some of my friends will also tell you..You didnt do Wolters, your the new kid on the block.
Back to the topic..................Eish!!!!