PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 5th Apr 2005, 07:57
Rebound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The heading: (fetid bucket of dingo's kidneys)

If that is the views of Rob Lloyd and the PPRUNE towers then i can only assume you are as bad as the rest of them.

To set the record straight SWFA has opened a branch in South Africa and will be operating out of Helibase under the FAA and the SACAA. Unlike the double standards of other PPRUNERS, SWFA has told me they are not here to pull the wool over anyones eyes but merely to set the record straight. The Helibase.com is the domain name utilized by thirty individuals which all fall under Helibase.com.

You are invited to varify this yourself and i can assure you that Injector and SWFA are two seperate entities and whilst they may be known to each other they are not even from the same company. I find it amazing that when facts are clarified and convicted criminals are allowed freedom of the PPRUNE when it is known to be fiction and factual infomation is removed for whatever reason, then i can only assume that it is PPRUNES policy to behave in this manner and inlight of the personal attacks being made totally unprofessional in which case it is not worth responding further.

Should you wish to set the record straight you can contact the SWFA representative at [email protected] which is the local address for the whole of africa. Or supply your details so that we can get hold of you.