PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 18th Mar 2005, 11:45
bladestrap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Injector! Mmmm, I recall from the EC 120 thread that Injector was exposed as Mr. **** ***. The engineering comment can only come from a "know it all" like ***.

Well, I dunno, but if *** is Injector, then I just want to tell you that I am not Francois Marais. Remember me Mr. **** ***. I was the guy that flew your soil sampling contract in the old BP Jetranger, and I am the guy you accused of stealing from you. So don't blame other people for your own misery.

**** ***has always had a very bad reputation, and will always have. He's controversial and is a thug of note.

Come on pprunners, lets get some postings from the lads who know this boy ***.

By the way Injector, why don't you post the name(s) of the officials allegedly involved? Are you scared to name them, or are you thumbsucking this whole story? I think that you should be bold enough to back up your rediculous statements with facts if you're prepared to state this. You can be lucky that this is just a rumour network. I think things have caught up with you, and you're now trying to shift blame. Sick my man, sick!