PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 18th Mar 2005, 09:09
INJECTOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BLADESTRAP, CLIPBOARD, CARNIVORUSLEGALLUS

I think it is time that Clipboard, Bladestrap, Carnivoruslegallus or better known as *** posting under all these pseudonyms is exposed once and for all.

As anybody in the SA Aviation Community will know *** *** is the only person ever convicted in SA of having a fraudulent flying license. In addition there is now a full investigation by the CAA into how he got a PPL for a helicopter or a fixed wing in the first place as he had never attended any flight schools and it has transpired that the person issuing him with these licenses is also under investigation for being paid to issue these licenses.

I believe the correct forum to expose fraudsters is the Jet Blast forum and this thread will continue there.

It should also be appreciated that should members want to become personal and fabricate stories they should face the consequences both legal and consequential.

I am meeting with Gary Fox and Gary van der Merwe later and will be continuing this thread on the Jet Blast Forum where it will be more appropriate and this character exposed completely and I can assure you there is plenty of legal and factual documentation available to remove any doubt.

In addition it is distressing to note that a person of Bert Sousa's calibre is so easily drawn into BladeStrap/ Clipboard/ Carnivoruslegallus/ Francois Marais's web that he in turn is starting to misalign himself with the facts and the truth.

After consultation with helicopter engineers it transpires that black smoke is caused by oil-a Good sign on a T53 turbine and carbon seals are air pressurized and with any substantial change in air pressure within turbine due to power changes, can be cause for oil to be released into the exhaust system resulting in a small puff of black smoke and that white smoke is caused by excess fuel or unburnt fuel. Anybody with experience of these big turbines should obviously know this but it seems the experts don't.

I put my R200 that the only thing that gets buried in the hole where the Huey is supposed to be will be *** *** and any clown or joker that sympathises with him.

See you on the Jet Blast Forum for all the fact and gory details.