PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Huey in Capetown (including Huey down)
Old 24th Nov 2004, 18:18
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carnivore.
You certainly have a bug up your rear. I never claimed to anyone about any combat flying in Vietnam. Who came up with this crap, get some names out here. I did fly in the Army. My service in SE Asia was on the Ground as a Marine. I joined the Army later on and started flying in 1970. and Yes I flew for Law Enforcement . I retired as a Detective/Pilot in the Narcotics Division from the Sacramento Police Department in California and also as a Captain from the U.S. Army Reserve. Do I need to lay out a Biography so you can get a thrill or two??
I certainly dont know why I am so important to you. The issue or thread is regarding the Huey. Where do you get these impressions, certainly not from anything I said.
So to quell any rumors is there anything else that you think may get a rise from me. Anyone else want to wiggle your lips....Im very open about any questions and would be pleased to start another thread.
Give it a rest.... go grab a couple Castles and relax, I dont think Im your enemy....
And who are you by the way??
Also since your asking Eddie what happened to the scrap metal which used to serve as a T53-L13, ask him where it is?? RUMOR has it, it was stolen? Now thats Africa........