PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2006, 14:09
Evita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here it goes..

My mate had this pax on a turnaround that wanted to get double his money's worth on freebies, he got the toothbrush, playing cards, comb, shaving kit, and anything he could put his hands on.. the pax next to him had asked my mate if she could have a sanitary towel and she gave it to her in a paper bag. This guy started shouting saying 'hang on how come she gets something and I don't you're being racist with me' she tried to explain nicely that its something for the ladies but he kept calling her racist and by this time everyone was giving her bad looks.. so she said 'ok sir i'll be right back'
She handed him the sanitary towel in a paper bag and left him with a smile on his face and went back expecting him to be embarrased for causing all that hassle for a sanitary towel....
However she finds him sitting quitely on his seat with the sanitary towel stuck on his eyes thinking they're eye shades!!!

Another one...

During a turnaround after service... all the pax just keep looking at the toilet door and since they don't speak english and push doesn't give it away we have to open the door everytime for them. This crew got really fed up when he found these 3 men trying to open it by opening the ash tray so he went up to them he told them 'this is how you do it' he opened the ash tray and said OOOOpppeeen whilst pushing the door with his foot 5 mins later we find a group of them saying ooopppeeeenn to the ash tray !!! Kept us entertained!!!