PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VISION THREAD (other than colour vision)
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2006, 11:44
JUZ777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have read alot ( read all )of the CVD threads and am pleased to here that many of you are persisting and winning this evil ( read descrimitive ) battle.... I am a CVD (CP3) CPL holder in OZ with full class 1 and have an incredible Italian fiancee (read my ability to gain a working visa.. Yes I have had it confirmed). I am about to start my JAA ATPL study but live with fear that i may not be able to pass the CAA class 1 medical due to being colour deficient.....
As I understand the testing may be changing in the near future but i need to sort out this medical ASAP ie..end of NOV... I have read that some of you have had better luck in gaining your class 1 in other EU states and having it validated rather than just doing it in the UK.. I'm not looking for a free pass rather than trying to give my self the best chance of getting through. Of thoes of you that have had better luck in other EU states can any one please help me out with some contact details for a good AME. I will be arriving in London on the 28th of NOV and would expect to have had to have a booking made well in advance....
Any and all help very much appreciated
CHEERS..... JUZ777