PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Inteview Help Needed!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2002, 08:31
smile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kem,

First of all gentle on the vodka..... you are not going to remember what I am telling you if you are drunk!

Looks like you are having the same trouble I am having preparing for my Sunstate interview. (except i have 5 years hospitality) Just remember they know where you have worked for your last few jobs-- it is on your application on cabincrew.cv-- so if they didn't think you at least qualified for that then you wouldn't have an interview!!

I have no idea what you do for a job now, but my advice is to point out customer care, problem solving, working as a team and on your own, making the most of what you have-- I guess make your current and past jobs sound like you have worked in hospitality--just talk about the key skills.

Next get onto the internet, find your favourite search engine and type in the words "Eastern Airline"-- that is how I found info on Sunstate. I was able to come up with some general history, the general managers name and some other bits and pieces.

Go to your local travel agent and ask them for any info they have. print out the Q-link page on the QF web site.

Got a day off??? head out to the airport and have a look at how they run, talk to any flight attendants who look like they have a few minutes to spare.

check out any interview help sites on the net as they may have some practise questions for you.

That should keep you busy until I set your next lot of homework!!

SMILE

P.S Biscuit Chucker used to work for them-- amybe you should drop him a line!!