PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2006, 17:11
zagloud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Life is about enjoyment

I have been with Gulf Air for 11 years.
Alot of you guys are obviously writing in as you have been upset by something , either not getting your request or too many BOm t,rounds..
Gulf Air salary is indeed not high but lets look at this realisticly... what you earn is your pocket money, when you are earning more in the UK ,take away all your costs,rent,petrol driving to work,dry cleaning bill,medications when ill,electricity,telephone and of course tax.. now you tell me, are you that much better off financially ?
Answer is NO, if you say yes, you are mistaken.
Arab people are warm and hospitable and eager to share their culture.Like everywhere there are individuals who are not like this.
True , Bahrain nightlife cannot be compared to UK nightlife,but unlike UK you can go out any night of the week and with free entry into bars and clubs and many ladies nights with free drinks, youre laughing.
Social life in Bahrain is what you make it.If you enjoy outdoor sporting events, horseriding ,swimming,running,cycling,walking,water skiing you will be in your element.If you enjoy hanging out with friends at any of the many and varied coffee shops or going out for meals.. you can get any type of food, any time you want and for a price that is so cheap you never have to cook again.
CMJ i think you made a big mistake in changing your mind, you didnt even come and see for yourself, you just listened to negative peoples views.Why did you go to the interview in the first place?
For those of you wanting to join Gulf Air... follow your dreams.