PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2006, 17:10
Chainkicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DHE/MHS are great

Originally Posted by PompeySailor
DHE/MHS are great. I must admit, at the risk of exposing myself, that facing another frustrating week of not getting the job done for my significant 2*, I phoned the Chief Exec and gave it the "oh, sorry sir, thought I was getting your PS, but as you are on the phone....."
Job done, all paperwork signed, just a crying shame that I had to pull someone else's rank on this because the Liverpool/Local Office staff were so crap. I have never met an organisation that were able to drop their shoulders and shift blame so quickly and readily. And every letter they sent seemed to have left out the "satisfaction questionnaire" for some strange reason!
With the negligible risk of outing myself (computer literacy seems mutually exclusive to the DHE staff i encountered ) what most impressed me was, after having received the solution that needed to be implemented (must be a first ) from the JPAC helpdesk, when i explained what needed to be done to the oxygen thief in the DHE office in UXB, ie. march me out of my MQ on 1 Apr on JPA as marching me out under the old system in mid March only accounted for up to 1 Apr, the reply was "But we hav'n't got time to action march outs to JPA because it takes too long to do". I managed to put the phone down without resorting to abuse (something part of me still regrets ) and penned an email to the Stn Cdr which seemed to pay off a couple of weeks later with a full refund