PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay Crew
Thread: Gay Crew
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2002, 01:43
cloud nine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zerfas, Tamme...

There is nothing wrong with people being gay. In the avaiation Industry there are a lot of gay people as we all know. I dont think that anyone is having a go at you for being gay. I have a lot of gay friends, both gals and guys. That is not what Sick squid and everyone else was posting about. The complaint was that this forum is not really a "meeting point" for gays/straight or lesbians. We are all here to discuss avaiation and it did seem out of place to discuss our sexual prefrences here thats all. Im sure that most people here are only interested in discussing avaiation. As Sick Squid said he often has to edit posts/topics for people writting in wishing to meet "hot hostee's". We dont want this to turn into a meat market or pick up forum. Your right we do have a mouse and can choose what to read, and that is why we choose pprune and not a site dedicated for meeting singles ect...
Please, I think you may have mis inturpreted the previous posts....no one is having a go about being gay.

Take care..