PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What to do after Emirates?????
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 23:09
Evita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to do after Emirates?????

Seems like there are quite a few EK crew and ex EK crew. After all the excitement of being in Dubai goes and you run out of exciting layovers you look forward to and reality sinks in what do you do? So many crew are fed up yet stuck in a rut cause its not that easy to leave if you don't know what to do next.
I have never been so lazy in my life, don't even bother going out on layovers anymore as even though its different crew most of the time its same old complaining every single time.
I feel I reached a point where I don't know what to do next where as before I always had a back up plan and never complained about a job cause the second it gets boring I move on but now I'm getting older still haven't saved anything and have no back up plan ... moving back to my home country is not an option as I intend on moving to a different country for as long as I can...not in the middle east... and this will definately be the first and last airline I work for as cabin crew....
Anyone EK or non EK been in this situation ... maybe EK crew can understand more my situation???