PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orlando Flight Training
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 22:46
ForeverFlight330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OFT is a Very Good School

I was at OFT back in 2003, and went back there in January 05 to keep current on my PPL and Multi. OFT is a very good school, and I enjoyed everyday I spent there. Just like any organisation in the world, there are problems, and they do their best to resolve them. There was a constant changing of Ops staff and Mx staff but the instructors were really nice people with a lot of knowledge.

I am looking to go out there again this January to re validate my PPL / Multi and I am really looking forward to it. I've heard people talk about how bad their multi's are, but their Seminole was a sweet aircraft and one thats a pleasure to fly.

After completing my ATPL ground school i'm going to go to OFT to do my Multi CPL as I feel that they are a good sound school.

People talk about how easy it is to fly out in the states, but as someone pointed out earlier, you try navigating through miles and miles of nothing but swamp land.

Just like any flight school, its as good as you make it. Go there to fly, study and enjoy yourself!

If you want to know anything else about my time at OFT go ahead and email me.

(and just for the record Winghouse anyday!!)