PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF JPA Rollout
Thread: RAF JPA Rollout
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 21:22
PompeySailor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chainkicker
Was this originally about DHE still charging you rent after you had moved out? (cant be bothered to search thru the entire thread).
If so, I had the same sort of problem earlier this year which was resolved eventually after the Chief Clerk started hassling DHE on a regular basis. DHE are the only ones with sufficient system permissions to go in and change the occupation/march out date but its far too much hassle for them to do their job!!! Glad i'm out now and dont have to put up with their shoddy service any more
DHE/MHS are great. I must admit, at the risk of exposing myself, that facing another frustrating week of not getting the job done for my significant 2*, I phoned the Chief Exec and gave it the "oh, sorry sir, thought I was getting your PS, but as you are on the phone....."

Job done, all paperwork signed, just a crying shame that I had to pull someone else's rank on this because the Liverpool/Local Office staff were so crap. I have never met an organisation that were able to drop their shoulders and shift blame so quickly and readily. And every letter they sent seemed to have left out the "satisfaction questionnaire" for some strange reason!