PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA - Common Issues
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 18:13
SuperBoy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by marlowe
Flybywire can you and your LHR and LGW collegues realise that there is more to BA then these two bases!!!!
I am sure that FBW and just under 15 000 other cabin crew members at the aforementioned basis are blissfully aware of how much more there is to BA

people who can never see past the M25
I might be mistaken but LGW is just over 8 miles away from the M25 (but I guess that depends on where your looking from and what your looking at

you are right in saying that we are sort of run as seperate companies
So I guess BA and its unions should really get involved in any and all future talks regarding T&C's for any and all other airlines, seeing as they are sort of separate companies?

Marlowe, I'm sure you have your issues with your company but this thread is supposed to promote communication between LHR and LGW so that we can stand united regarding alot of issues that are affecting US directly. If you read the first post on this thread that might have become clear to you. Apologies if this comes across as being sharp but seriously how is EG300 and the changes to ARI going to affect you? So you are sort of linked to BA, FANTASTIC!!!! shout it from the roof tops if you wish but that still isn't going to change the fact that this thread isn't:

'Let's discuss BACON, BA LHR and BA LGW'