PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Questions, EZY Answers (Easyjet)
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 15:27
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pilots from dozens of airlines have difficulty with English, why the Eastern European and Ryanair fixation?
Because NSF is relating the facts relating to R/T traffic with RYR call signs, and I agree with him, in point of fact more than half of the RYR calls I heard yesterday were next to intelligible
This is a big issue in the UK, as it is recognised as a serious problem leading to level busts, runway incursions, and clearances that are not complied with, so cavelino in order to have a context to this part of your argument, mayby you should operate into LHR, LTN, STN, or LGW everyday, like a lot of us do

If you think you can describle “Ryanair roaming round the world”, “to “pick up pilots”, “with some form of flying licence”,
This is an accurate description, having had a reasonable amount of contact with the various agencies involved, this is a very accurate portrayal of their remit

having gone through some of your previous posts YOU describe yourself as a “committed Christian” (whatever that is) , “British to the core of your being” (I love my country too but I don’t feel the need to tell the world about it!), you’ve provided a link to video footage of a gunship attack in Afghanistan and describe yourself as Ryanairs biggest critc, and that’s just the first few pages!!!!!……
Oh dear, starting to sound like a hypocrite to me

And as if to prove a point

You’re entitled to your opinion NSF which in fact states very little but implies rather a lot
So just to clarify here for a moment cavelino; You cant find your Campari, you dont think that NSF is right to state his opinion...and yet you claim he is entitled to it, being a critic of Ryanair and being British to the core are things that should be kept to yourself, you extrapolate a difference of opinion to mean NSF is comparable to GW Bush, and finally, you assume that because of all this NSF would be loved in the Middle East.
If you dont mind me saying Mr Cavelino, you seem a little out of touch, and a little sensitive to what are accurate observations