PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EZY Questions, EZY Answers (Easyjet)
View Single Post
Old 4th Oct 2006, 14:47
cavelino rampante

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is my last input as well, don’t usually need to get up on my high horse Flying Scotsman and I’m getting straight off again after this - promise. This thread was hijacked and turned into something else by NSF and I do fundamentally agree that the UK CAA and Easyjet are correct in requiring a UK CAA issued licence.

“I normally do not bother replying to comments like yours”

-your obviously used to it then but thanks anyway you condescension is illuminating

“your zeal for your cause”

-because I disagree with you I have a cause!!!! I’m either with you or against you. Now where have I heard that before?

“you know less than nothing about me”

- having gone through some of your previous posts YOU describe yourself as a “committed Christian” (whatever that is) , “British to the core of your being” (I love my country too but I don’t feel the need to tell the world about it!), you’ve provided a link to video footage of a gunship attack in Afghanistan and describe yourself as Ryanairs biggest critc, and that’s just the first few pages!!!!!……so I do know more than nothing about you and a picture starts to emerge

If you think you can describle “Ryanair roaming round the world”, “to “pick up pilots”, “with some form of flying licence”, and try to tell me that wouldn’t be IMPLIED as anything other than derogatory, then you are CLUELESS. If I substituted the word Ryanair for Easyjet into that how would you feel? If I inserted British instead of Eastern European into your post, how do you think it would read? (Try it!)

You conveniently ignored the fact that Thomsonfly as stated on a previous post accept or have accepted FAA ATP with a 737 Type Rating before you launched into your “Easyjet is not Ryanair” piece.

“pilots from Ryanair who have difficulty with English”

-Pilots from dozens of airlines have difficulty with English, why the Eastern European and Ryanair fixation?
I operate into LHR, LGW, MAN regularly and for sure the standard of English is poor at times. But ATC there (the best in the world) deal with it get on with it and overcome it (their patience amazes me) like most of us do when confronted with the myriad of problems that confront us on a daily basis in this profession. Your whinging about what goes on in another crew’s cockpit?

You’re entitled to your opinion NSF which in fact states very little but implies rather a lot. An opinion seemingly based airline wise on very limited short haul intra European experience. They would LOVE you in the Middle East.

...now where did I put that Campari

Last edited by cavelino rampante; 4th Oct 2006 at 15:20.