PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I've got a Qantaslink-sunstate interview !
Old 19th Dec 2001, 13:58
cabinboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Dreams !! NO NO NO !!!......if your going to apply for QF in the call centre you should definetley only go for mainline reservations, Qantas holidays is run seperately and without sounding brutal is full of ex bitter travel agents, and without sounding nasty again ...is full of the people who got rejected from qantas mainline res..( i kid you not )....overall the atmosphere in QF holidays is a bit rough and these guys are not kept in the loop as much as the rest of QF.

Please email me and I will only be to happy to supply you with the details for the QF mainline MEL call centre....please apply.....I know someone like you would be perfect....don't worry about QF holidays, it is very different to mainline.

Also - on staff cv it tells you if someone has " manually reveiwed " your resume...I can tell you that since my virgin interview and the recent call from sunstate the cabincrew website does not reflect that it has been opened by these airlines...so be advised guys....it doesnt mean they haven't looked at it.