PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interview stuff
Thread: Interview stuff
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2006, 22:38
The Mixmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess it comes down to the fact that we're looking at it from different angles, you do make valid points about how the process is fair in that they weigh up each individual's examples but I just believe that certain parts (check my original post) of the interview process are pretty shallow this might just come from me watching a lot of The Office and finding all this "work as a team, tell us your weaknesses" management-kind of chat very robotic! I mean we can all write and speak about what great leaders/team workers/reliable/responsible people we all are but does this really get to the bottom of it all? I know you're gonna claim there are no better alternatives and you're probably right, but just because it may be the best overall system does not mean it is flawless. I still argue that communicating a relevant point in a more on the spot scenario rather than a prepared environment makes you a better candidate but thats something we clearly ain't gonna agree on.

Anyways I've had enough of this essay writing to try and prove a point that in the scheme of things I don't really care about!! lol

Take it ez

MM