PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Employment - threads merged - all you need to know
Old 3rd Oct 2006, 21:01
crazy_pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by popay
crazy_pilot, hi there. As far as it the technical part concerns I'd suggest just to read the prepare for CX or EK or QR interview. Books like Handling the big jets or Ace the technical questions would do it too. Its not really difficult one just has to remember all those strange dry ATP topics.
Cheers.
thanks popay for ur response, while u did your best to help it actually confused me even further,
my questiion was that new EY selection program which includes PSYchotecnics, PSYgroup tests etc applicable to cabin crew only OR it's applicable to all jobs, including IT for which i will be inerviewed

Not sure if any member here have had interview with EY for IT specific jobs or non cabin crew jobs, cos that way i can be certin whether i will be going through PSYchotecnics, PSYgroup tests.

As far as it the technical part concerns I'd suggest just to read the prepare for CX or EK or QR interview
Not sure where i can get this, and more importantly applicable to IT jobs?

Books like Handling the big jets or Ace the technical questions would do it too. Its not really difficult one just has to remember all those strange dry ATP topics.
Cheers.
I guess i can buy the book over the net but that would be applicable to back office job, i.e IT?

Would be ideal to hear from a memebr here who has gone through the inetrveiew process for IT jobs
Cheers