PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM AIRPORT - 3
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2006, 14:14
uklad007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This all makes for very interesting news.. PMI Daily is good and the others are certainly welcome, i would also hope a PRG route would be announced at some point.

I think flyglobespan has been mentioned a few times, the rumours and expectations based on what has been said coming from the press and airport officials looks promising re new airlines and old airlines returning.

So if Flyglobespan do take over PMI/ALC/AGP and introduce FAO a few routes and possibilities are left from what Baby is leaving behind.

In addition is it just a rumour or could there be any truth in BMI making an announcement on something seen earlier in this thread- am not talking axing of LHR as i believe that will stay but could an embraer be winging its way to MME i wonder for new routes?

Am throwing caution to the wind as i havent commented on what could happen and saying what i could see working but this would be it:

Flybe looking at LGW (although understand that BMI London agreement exists) maybe BFS also?
Air Southwest to Newquay
Ryanair bringing back Rome and possibly introducing Cork/Shannon? Is good news on the Girona front though, looks like the acted quickly to reduce NCL to 4x week to introduce MME 3x week (as it looks to have been the case)
and i still wouldnt rule out Thomsonfly at somepoint, would very well complement their existing charter ops.

food for thought anyway!