PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC has the Jimmy Brits
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2006, 10:21
6HKATC9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WongMo

Originally Posted by By-stander
It is kind of funny to watch the feud going on between Uncle 4 and our Big Brother 4. I agreed that the management is totally responsible for the staffing situation we are facing today but going personal on individual is just pathetic.
Like many others, I am working 4 days followed by a single day break because of the shortage of staff but I am definately not complaining about it. It represents a great opportunity for me to accumulate more hours so that I can retire a bit earlier.
I think Uncle 4 should take the advice of Borther 4 in seriously thinking of looking for greener pasture. All these dissatisfaction with the department won't be doing any good to your health. And may I remind you that the rule of law is unheard of in CAD so you don't have the slightest chance of surviving a radar course let alone getting into one because of what you have said so far.
As for the management, why bother to start more training courses as we will eventually be taken over by our next door neighbour anyway.
WongMo must be happy now as when he sees this cos' the attention is diverted to Brother-Uncle affair!