PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Interview stuff
Thread: Interview stuff
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2006, 02:31
Deano777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know what can be achieved by seeing someone else's answers because they are very person specific, I know what is trying to be acheived here and that is trying to get answers to tell an employer what he "wants" to hear, I'm not so sure that is a good thing but anyway here goes, these are pertinent to me without the dressing up.

1. I can't say I have every really lost my temper, but it came close once when I was in town on a work's function and a guy was trying to steal a lady's handbag, I came to her aid but the guy was rather drunk and was not letting go of her bag, the lady was becoming more distressed so I became more irate before the bouncers intervened.

2. I have never lost my temper at work, period

3. Many times, the nature of my business is one of customer service, and customer KPI's are of the utmost importance, various instances prevail if you would like me to discuss them with you.

4. Strengths, 1. very team orientated, managing a team of 40 at work, captain of cricket club 1st XI, captain of a snooker team etc, 2. always strive for perfection, 3. always put other people before myself, I am very generous. Weaknesses, 1. I get bored easy, I have to keep my mind active, 2. can't think, 3. can't think

5. Nothing, I am quite content

6. In the workplace, never, rules are there for a reason, and generally down to H&S, H&S cannot be compromised for anybody or anything.

7. A good leader will never raise his voice, he will be firm but very fair, there will be no favouratism towards anyone, he will know the facts, he will lead by example, he will back his management, and he will never expect someone to do something that he isn't prepared to do himself.

8. as above / and as above

This is a quick gloss over, I would elaborate alot more on most points here giving instances etc etc

Dean

Last edited by Deano777; 3rd Oct 2006 at 02:36. Reason: spelling