PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal reports on BA 747 3 engine LAX-MAN flight
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 20:13
jondc9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Danny:

I have noticed that on internet forums that people who feel there is a patronizing tone usually add that tone from their own backgrounds.

Danny, you and I have been 'round and 'round on my credentials as a pilot and I even invited you and your staff to check out my credentials on the FAA WEB site. Have you done so? I will suppose not.

That YOU get angry at my posts means I am moving a debate forward. Indeed it is the open views freely expressed on this forum that makes it worthwhile. Change it if you will, give the DANNY stamp of approval, and you will lose your credibility.

In one breath you say my peers, in another you question if I have flown as a pro pilot.

RIGHT HERE AND NOW, prove me not to be who I say I am, or retract your statement! Do the 5 minutes of investigation to prove my credentials via the FAA & say you are sorry, or prove my lack of ATPMELCFIIMEI.

By the way, any of you who read "Air Line Pilot" magazine, ( the official journal of ALPA/USA & Canada ) can find my full name in the october issue on page 4 under the longest letter to the editor on that page. That should prove something to Capt. Danny about my credentials.

I await a statement from DANNY.

To L377

you have given me all I needed to know, that you fly BA's plane, BA's way and do what you are told to do. That would explain all of this bit about commercial viability of decisions. I wonder who told the pilots to take it as far as they could...I mean what position that person held or still holds. Director of operations, Chief pilot, president of company?

In America, I think you would be called a "company man".

happy landings!

jon

Last edited by jondc9; 2nd Oct 2006 at 21:00.