PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wall Street Journal reports on BA 747 3 engine LAX-MAN flight
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 17:23
Danny

aka Capt PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jon, your analogy, as has already been pointed out, is precisely why you have lost your credibility on here amongst your peers. You are not only trying to teach us how to suck eggs but you do it with such a patronising tone.

I, for one, am beginning to have serious doubts that you have ever been a professional pilot. We have had impostors on here in the past. They try to talk the talk but invariably they get hoisted by their own petards. Most of us would refrain from making judgements without knowing all the facts. You however are obviously prepared to put foot in mouth whilst ignoring advice by others who obviously not only know better but have the experience to back it up too.

I am seriously considering having a ranking system on here where posters will have the content of their posts assessed and readers can immediately see who is considered worthwhile reading and who should be avoided or at least taken with a pinch of salt. I certainly know that if I'm getting angry reading some of the patronising tripe on here then many other are too. I prefer for readers who may not have an understanding of professional pilot issues to at least know what is real and what is fantasy.