PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Interviews
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2001, 10:56
cloud nine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I also think that Ive meet a great bunch of people on this VB site. Shame that we are not all in the same state, would love to meet up. Maybe we can do "coffee" on a Paris layover when we get into Qantas!!! Or how bout a tad of designer label shopping together when we are sent to Dubai with Emirates!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Smile, I know what u mean about spending loads on this interview process. Im on file with Air NZ and am prepared to fly to NZ at my own expense for an interview at any time. The way I see it is I wont be happy till I get in, so I will try every possible way to suceed. Ive already spent alot on full filling this dream....ie, RSA, First Aid, results centre coarse, new suit, shoes,bag,resume, update of passport ect....so whats a few more hundred dollars on an airfare???? Ive even thought of having my teeth whitened just to look a bit better. But than decided that was taking it a bit far.....I think Im OBSESSED!!!!I only hope that one day it all pays off.
Anyway tomorrow is my big day. SHEISK!!! feels like Im getting freaking married or something!! LOL

Take care my friends.

x