PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Interviews
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2001, 13:43
cloud nine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A big thanks to everyone with all your advise. All of you will be filled in asap on Tuesday.
DREAMS- Thankyou for your private messages. my advise to you would be call VB on Tuesday as that is exactly 2 weeks after your interview. It definatley wont hurt to show that you are keen. You have to get it...your way to dedicated not too. Plus you know so much aswell. Im hanging out to hear how you went.
And thanks for the tip regarding the gal in the leather pants......not good.....I can understand why she was getting some looks. way to night clubby huh?
QANTAS!!!! Yipee....I have also the feeling that they are recruiting soon. I have a friend that up untill 10 months ago used to recruit for QA FA. She still has good friends that are in HR, I'll give her a call during the week and see if she has any inside goss. Then..I will privatley message all my "Special" friends in here. You know who you all are! What a shame that even she cant get me in.....gone are the days when if u knew someone u were in huh? These days almost everyone knows someone that knows someone in the industry, but unfortunatley that doesnt help.....unless daddy's the CEO of coarse. Well my daddy makes lounge frames.....but Im sure if I wanted that as a career he could get me in!!!! LOL
Take care friends x