PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATC has the Jimmy Brits
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 13:25
38Controller
38Controller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile C(ops)=c(te)??

Originally Posted by uncle4

I mention about this guy because he is not doing his job. Instead of running round pretending to be Mr Everything, he should do something about training. Staffing problems is not his problem .... C(Ops) problem.
I do not agree .

All those Chiefs should work together to solve the staffing problem; we should not leave this single problem to only one Chief. Staffing problems are also his problem, don't forget he takes care of training; where do we get staff - from training. I believe repeat, I believe he will try his very best to work out some solutions to help out the not-so-ideal situation we have here. C(OPS) already voiced out that the staffing situation will improve early next year. Can't you be patient a bit for a few more months? You have somewhat 20+ years to go, but you always complain acrimoniously, if this behaviour perseveres, I am afraid your heart cannot endure very long .

Beside, thanks for reporting how many sickies each day , I wonder if you can do a better job as a reporter rather than an ATCO, TVx is hiring staff you should consider! If assistance required, come to my office I write you a recommendation letter . Uncle, I think you have exaggerated the sickie situation here. People will get sick because of mountains of reason; may I draw your attention to our Bible - Manual of ATC Part 10 Chapter 2 Medical Fitness. We have two hundred plus staff here, it is not surprised to have staff reporting sickness. Uncle, did you ever report sick? What was your reason of reporting sick? Don't tell me it is because you don't like the people here (then you shouldn't be here). I can only say about these sickies that some people are more prone to sick than others; some people follow AIRAC (28-day) although a few of them tend to be shorter than that.

Trouble-makers are ubiquitous; we had vandalism at 4th Floor recently, it is not worth to sin; I hope you are not this psycho .

I am a Chinese and I am a controller. I am speaking for neither 3rd Floor + 4th Floor nor 6th Floor + roof people but my Bewußtsein. Welcome to debate with me, you never win over justification. My f g door is always open .

Is there counseling officer in CAD?