PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Interviews
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2001, 12:50
cloud nine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Dear Cabinboy.... U make me feel so sad. I know how u feel about the "rejection thing". Untill this arvo when I found out about VB, I was in the worst mood, depressed badly cause I loath my pathetic office/cust service job. I was so bad at work today that the boss took me out side and asked what the problem was. Lucky we get on, otherwise Im sure with my bad attitude today I would have been out the door. Im telling you...my smile was UPSIDE DOWN today...Anyways back to VB, I was just worried as Id heard that VB were doing SYD interviews on the 30th, 10 times a day I was checking my email....no response, 2 days ago I called VB and could not get past reception, she didnt have a clue and said that the 30th was just a "rumour"??? She said VB will recruit from SYD in a few weeks, and depending on the strength of my application would deter if Im contacted... I was still not satisfied when I hung up, and today thought Im going to get no where unless I push this issue! So i called again and asked for cabin recruitment. Reception asked if I had applied, and i just said yes,I really must speak with HR...no probs...bingo, straight through. HR were lovley/profesional ect. She said maybe my application had an error and wasnt sent correctly. She then took my details and said there was afew vacancys left on Tuesday. So that was it.
I honestly think that u should not give up till u speak with HR......let me know how u go...
Take care my friend x