PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Interviews
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2001, 12:28
cabinboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Way to go Cloud nine ! fingers crossed you'll be face painting at 35,000ft in no time !! hehe

What actually happened with the interview business ? Did Virgin say that you were supposed to be invited to the interview and you weren't because the email didn't reach you ? or did they invite you along because you actually rung them ? I was told that you can't get past reception when trying to call them ? My ex partner now works for VB and said that the poor receptionist just sits there and says no all day to people wanting to be transferred through to HR dept...

OH GOD PLEASE ! I JUST WANT AN INTERVIEW ALSO ! I'm starting to feel useless and wondering what the hell I've done wrong to not get invited to one of these interviews.

I hope emirates are looking for guys this time round, last time their " quota " for males was FULL.

As for the name of an airline formed by us wannabe's...... " Reject Air " " Sick of Waiting Airlines " " What did I do wrong airlines "......ok, i'll shut up now...i'm rambling and feeling even more sorry for myself !

CABINBOY