PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 10:51
BIG MISTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=1711;2883902]In fact, my mom says that anybody (except girls) under the age of 30 should be barred from flying passenger jets. Her logic is that almost 60% of all road accidents (help me out on that stat BigMister) are caused by males under the age of 30; "if they can't drive a car what chance of them being able to fly a 737!" QUOTE]

Sheela's Wheels moving into 737 insurance now ?

I always had problems with the 'young guys have more accidents than girls' national stats as in the 'real world' just as many girls have accidents as lads.

I would have said that in the past that this was possibly due to there being more gents behind the wheel than ladies but thats not the case these days.

I would suggest that the stats are starting to even out these days 'in the real world' but gawd knows where the insurance companies get their figures from. I mean they constantly tell us all on the TV that they can all save us 40% more than the other companied right ?

SO why is it that my 'trusty rusty' BMW 328 is £220 F.comp with one company and £450 F.comp with another ! ! !

Anyway we are off the subject matter - that happends when you are over 34 years old !!!!

- Drive safe - back to an aviation thread !

Last edited by BIG MISTER; 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:53. Reason: Becuase I can never get that bloomin quote thingy to work !