PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AusFIC - Could THIS be the beginning of the demise of???
Old 2nd Oct 2006, 09:48
Jamitupyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who are the loser's here??

Originally Posted by peuce
The good thing about all this is that there is now no chance of Dick saying that we have/should have a "US-Like" system ... they have ATC separating and FS advising. Once we amalgamate here, any resemblance to the US System is gooonnneee.....
All we need to do now is wait for the fat lady. As JACKO said ... the Safety Assessments are done (that justifies what the "shiny bums" have done .. so they are safe), the redundancies have been dispensed ... it's time to lie down and take it like a man!
P.S. Who participated in all the Safety Assessments and HAZIDs and gave it all the thumbs up? ..... the ATCs. So, I don't know what they have to complain about ....

Peuce Maaaaatttteeee!

What I don't get here, is - have the Capn Bloggs & Co types woken up to what is about to befall the professional aviator?? Are you RAPAC types listening to this discussion? I think it is about to bite you??

It seems to me that these poor few AusFICers have little voice, nor forum to voice what they say - I suppose they just want to keep providing their service, but the "shiny bums" are doing their level best to stop them (as per Griffo's scenario),

The ATCers are saying "it won't happen" (just like the Class G trial of 1999 or the various NAS attacks)

The only group with real weight in the argument (sic) could be CASA, yet I suspect that they have not even been consulted by the accountant now running Aircircuses on this one.

RAPAC is a forum that is entitled to ask hard questions - about how it will affect their operations on a dark and stormy night.

Come on RAPACs, ask Aircircuses what it is up to here!!

Best - Jamit