PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Interviews
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2001, 06:38
Sonique

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile,

I dare say you are also one of the pretty, talented and ethical people out there who deserve a cabin crew job just like me....I have the same question re virgin blue....the thing with Virgin is that by 2005 they will have interviewed nearly every australian citizen, meaning that for the few positions available they interview hundreds of people and reject them all.

As far as I can tell they are looking for people who can manicure their nails well, face paint, sell virgin merchandise in-flight, sing and preferably have no " credible " customer service experience. It seems they are not interested in anyone who may appear traditionally " professional " in an airline type of way...........it's all about their Virgin culture which they believe cannot be practiced by any other airline staff wanting to work for them.

I still want to work for them and some may call me bitter...and I am ! only because just like you, I have so much to give and get frustrated at how they treat everyone who wants to work for them.

Virgin Smirgin.......