PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar
Thread: Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2006, 23:28
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: whateva!'s post (how appropriate)...

In the department I worked in, no-one there (in a dept. of 200) was related to anyone else in the company. When I joined, none of us knew any existing AN employee's, let alone related to them.

When I finished up as a travel consultant (prior to the collapse), we all looked out for each other and cared about each other - as a 'family' does. Again, in that area also, none of us had relatives already in the organisation.

"The only reason they went bust is because all you family members looked after each other and got paid too much for it."
Your lack of understanding of the significant issues surrounding the collapse (underfunded investment, no investment in fleet for many years, no solid management) show a complete disregard for the truth behind the collapse. All too easy to blame the staff for your problems (... do I feel shades of Geoff Dixon right now?? )

Nice wind up whateva. Keep up the mediocre work.

AND NOW, BACK TO THE JETSTAR THREAD...

Much of the startup will utilise Australian based crew. Eventually, there will be more usage of Bangkok base crew as the numbers increase.

The first Sydney school starts on 5th October, with another one on 16th.