PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2006, 22:16
brian_dromey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair

I have travelled quite a bit recently, mostly on FR, mostly ORK-DUB-LBA, or variations, and I have to admit I am a little concerned with some practices on-board.

Some based crew have VERY poor english, I dont mean accecented, I mean unable to communicate comfortably, unable to make understandable PA announcements.

The safety briefing varies from crew member to crew member, some will point out that the life jackets are overhead, some wont(same demo). Some crew members brief exit row passengers re Exit Proceedure etc, others dont, why?

I also know that there is bullying and the like going on(definately happening at ORK), and I wonder if Ryanair actually cares for the safety and wellbeing of its Crews and Pax? I cant help but wonder if FR monitors the beaviour of its senior crew?

Now dont get me wrong here, FR offers a cheap way to get from A to B, and safety is not compromised by these small items. I do wonder if FR, as an organisation, is seriously flawed and neglects the human side of its business?