PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2006, 16:44
Little Maple

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Hi!!!

Im currently with Gulf Air and I can honestly tell you that you have to experience it for yourself. Some people say really bad things about the airline and some people say really good things. Its like everything in life. When your in training school you get your basic pay which I think is 230 Dinars plus 70 dinars every 2 weeks for food and stuff. They have some very nice accomodation here and most of the crew are very friendly. Bahrain is still growing and not as big as probably your use too. There are many nice cafe's, resturants and pubs/bars. There are also many nice hotels where you can spend the day. SOme of them we get into free with our id. Also if your into your nights out there are always ladys nights on and you usually drink free. The most popular place charges 2bd for all you can drink. I love living here and have met a tons of nice friends I will always keep in touch which. The local people who live here are friendly and its not strict like the UAE. Hope this helps

Originally Posted by CMJ
Desert Pink Rose!!!

First of all, thank you very much for replying...can you tell me how much they pay you during training?Is it about 10 Euros?Is it enough ?When you moved to Bahrain, how much money you took with?I really don't have a clue how much money should I save for this whole trip!And I am affraid to leave my country!!!!Is it safe there?
Oh, and the biggest question ever, what is your oppinion about Arabic people?
Are they easy-going or kings and queens?

Thanks again,

take care

cmj