PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2006, 14:10
jb2_86_uk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for your kind comments

Streety: I am sure I am destined to be a pilot as I cannot see myself doing anything else as a career and I will not stop trying. I can be a very determined little man when I want something this badly.

BJKeates: Specifically, the only instructions I was annoyed with were for the concentration test. After reading them through I thought I knew what to do... then almost passed out as I sat watching the practice session do its thing, seemingly in absolute chaos. I figured it out part way through the first go and found it to be simple enough once I knew what I was doing. After speaking to a couple of guys after the tests, I was not alone in my inital reaction to this test.

pre3mhjt: I am generally ok with interviews, I have always remained calm and relaxed in a face-to-face interview environment in the past. Whether I still will be saying this if I get to the satge 3 tests I do not know, but I would rather sit an interview and put myself across as a person, rather than sit tests and just be a set of figures on a screen to them.

Please dont think I am moaning about the tests (well apart from the moan about the concentration instructions above... lol) I understand why the tests are so hard and I absolutly do not think they need to be made any easier. I am looking forward to resitting them, hoping I will be alot calmer, cooler and collected. I am definatly going to make sure my second bite of the cherry is a sweeter one.

JB