PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMAN ATC Numbers!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2006, 09:01
kittylitter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does Hitler(RJ) still run the show in Abu dhabi with his two side kicks Dumb(notso) and Dumber(JvH)?Well I am sure glad I got out of there when I did!!!

That piece of airspace with tehran to the noth east is an accident waiting to happen.To say .... "you had that incident with Iran, the different QNH, etc, which you decided to run from"....Is an understatment.Two sectors bordering on each other that have different Transition Lvl's with crappy radio and radar coverage.

Ferris incident wasnt the first to happen(he was maybe the first to open his mouth about the crappy procedures there!!!! ) there and I think there will be alot more happening there with the crazy increase in traffic numbers in the ME!

Why does everyone in Abu Dhabi talk about greener pastures??

WoB wrote....roster 6 on 4 off with no short changes suits me fine, better then oz.

I always though it was 6 on sleep day and 3days off,has that changed??Cause if it hasn't don't try tell me that your sleep day is a day off.You work 2night shifts in a row which is the tought shift alot of AC very little break's u need the sleep day and 1or2 days off just to recover!!

Peace

Last edited by kittylitter; 1st Oct 2006 at 10:22.