PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - wanna be QF flight attendant
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2001, 09:27
bella75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking wanna be QF flight attendant

hiya all, wondering if there is anyone in the same boat as myself, anyone got some insight about the last recriutment of QF flight attendants. Went for the walk in interview back in June been thru all interviews and passed the medicals, received a letter from QF HR about one month ago, 'reading we appreciate your patience apologise for the delay will be in contact with you asap regarding the outcome of application'. By the sounds of the letter it sounds promising though it still hasnt given me any indication as to whether i have been accepted. I have a few friends who are long haulers and they themselves are unsure of the future recruitment with QF, i've heard some nite mare stories of people being put on hold for upto 12 months...that would suck i just hope that is not my case...and i've aslo heard of people getting thru the whole interview process as well as medical and 8wks later receiving a letter reading they are no longer required...now that would suck!!
Dont get me wrong i totally understand the situation within the whole airline industry at the moment, i would just like to know if there is anyone out there in this big cyber world that has been thru the same recruitment process as myself, thanking you for your time.

The secret of making something work is believing, then to hold that clear definite vision in your mind and see it working out step by step without thought of doubt or disbelief. You can make it happen...Be positive