PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar
Thread: Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2006, 05:24
missleadfoot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hostessvb,

Sorry but in Ansett crew defence, how dare you call them "bitter". That is such a biased view and from reading many of your posts you seem to have a problem with people with experience. How you can operate on board with that attitude and make friends along the way is beyond me. This is a job that survives on team work and experience counts for a hell of a lot. What did you expect, no Ansett crew applying for work? I don't know know a person who "swanned" into an interview thinking they were going to get the job, you are so way off from the mark with that statement. We were left shell shocked, something you hopefully will never have to go through. Many of the crew have never done anything else before, Ansett was a family business, husbands, wives and in some cases the kids worked for Ansett. Trust me, no one is "bitter", why should we be, the company didn't screw us, there is no bitterness towards Ansett whatsoever so think before you write next time. If you saw ex crew at an interview all they were trying to do was promote themselves as you should do, congratulations, you got through so whats the issue?