PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Egnatia flight college
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2006, 23:26
pilot-320
JETA1 ADDICTED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Airlines

I am at the same position as anyone seeking a future having the ability to fly for the airlines. I did say in my post about egnati that i wanted to be honest so i feel like is too soon to disclose any info about the visiting airlines unless smth is for sure guys. I am sure the directors will respond at some point with more info but i can only say what i see feel and happens. hope u understand the reasons!!!
People at the school have seen my post and all said that there will be a lot of critisism about what i say as everything is GOOD. PPRUNE is here to let us discuss things good and bad and democratically to say our opinions and share them. up until now that is what is happening to me and i feel free to write it!!! when a complain arrise be sure i will be here with strong critisism about EGNATIA. im clean and clear!!
By now noone has complained about OAT'S Will posts at a well known magazine. Even though really good thats something that i used to call advertising!! Now having the chance to be a member of a flying traing organization i can understand Will and his way of writing things. He is got a job with an airline as far as i know and if at the end i will get a job as a graduate from EGNATIA why blame them?

BE SURE I WILL SAY ANYTHING GOOD OR BAD!!!

I WANT TO HELP AND I WANT TO BE DOING THAT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! ! ANY COMMENTS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME AND I WILL BE BACK WITH AN ANSWER!!

VIC