PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMAN ATC Numbers!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2006, 16:11
AirNoServicesAustralia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Burj, I wouldn't say I am optimistic, I am far from it at the moment. I am a realist. For the Aussies and the Kiwis, they can stay where they are and continue making there good salary and paying a huge chunk of it to the government in income tax, capital gains tax, GST, stamp duty, state sales tax, etc etc etc etc. OR... they can take the bit between the teeth and come somewhere where they can have a great time, work some really busy traffic (and I mean really work the traffic rather than be part of a sausage factory), and if they are smart make some really good money.

If you read my full post, you would see I am far from inspired at the moment, but I can see the big picture, and after weighing up the positives and the negatives I find it is best for me to stay. And that is exactly what every person thinking of coming here or already here has to do on a regular basis. When the negatives become too great then get out before you become bitter and twisted, like what has happened to some on these forums.