PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hkg Atc
Thread: Hkg Atc
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2006, 08:05
throw a dyce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RRSM,
They robbed just over 100 hours from me.It was when the change over from Kai Tak to CLK and we were in Gweilo Airlines.In July I was about 0 hours,and by Sept I was -100.
It wasn't til I was leaving and they wanted the 100 hours back that the problem started.I asked them to prove the hours.''Cannot'' only keep TOIL records for 3 months.Oh really,but how did I go from 0 to -100 in 4 weeks? They said that they didn't have records.Well I did and kept them.
It transpired that they keep all the TOIL records,but the records covering 2 months around Kai Tak/CLK changeover were lost.Computer wiped the lot. So we didn't exist.Sciving for 12 days?
They took my records as proof and gave me back 64 hours,took me off the 5on 1 off punishment roster,and never said sorry.
The thing that made me mad was, we were doing extra shifts to get their Airport open,told when to go on leave etc,and this is how they said thanks.F off.
Legal action? Just wanted to get on the plane home.It took them nearly 2 years to give my MPF back.It wasn't worth that much,so I celebrated by buying a Ride on Lawnmower,to remember HK.