PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch
Thread: Monarch
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2006, 22:18
BecauseCIDSsays_so!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tart1

Please go to your assessment day with Silverjet, you're right there's nothing to lose.

I'm starting with them as soon as the course is confirmed, please don't let the whinging on here sway you. I nearly took notice of what was on here but it's a lot from ppl who expect a new airline to be set up and running seamlessly from Day 1, which most people know won't happen but it will be fantastic to be there from the start. But give them their due, if ppl want to walk into things where its all smoth then thats there preference too!

I think it has real potential to go places, final negotiations for 3rd a/c underway, 3 routes already planned once NYC is up and running, really good service ideas- go for it if you're interested.

It's a new airline, it won't be perfect from the outset there will be highs and lows but it will be exciting and from all the contact I've had with them so far they sound really lovely, there is going to be standby they just hope not too much and it really is worth a try. If it does go wrong then thats life and there's other airlines, but if you are interested, try, most of the crew are already chatting online and it seems like its gonna be a great team and we haven't even started yet!

Go for it and if you want to know anymore PM me, I'll be happy to tell you that I know! Which to me, sounds great!

Good luck!