PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wannabe a pilot! (And I'm too damn lazy to do a search)
Old 27th Sep 2006, 20:06
RITZER82

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is a reasonable total flying hours?

Hi I have just tried to contact Naples Flight school in Florida via their email system regarding some relevant questions that I would like them to answer for me before I consider training with them. Unfortunately they have not replied to my questions I had put to them on numerous attempts. I am considering very strongly to begin my training as a commercial airline pilot from 0- fATPL does anyone know the price that Naples charge for this including other necessities such as accommodation, and also I knolw that when you graduate from Naples you come out with a total of 200 total flying hours, does anybody know if this would be enough to possibly secure a first officer job and where around the world because I heard China and India urgently require a lot of pilots within the coming years, if 200 hours is not enough then would someone recommend me on how I can pick up my hours and what amount of hours shall I be aiming for because I know Easyjet requires a minimum of 500 hours+, your assistance will be much appreciated, thanks.