PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many "no letters" before you received the "Yes Yes Yes Letter"?
Old 11th Jan 2002, 15:01
Simonjknightuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys.. at BA the buzzword for knockbacks is "feedback". It worked in the foreign office,pilot(ba) and cabin crew(ba)interviews although I got cabin crew first time luckily. Really though, get in touch with the "no" letter writer and ask, ask, ask. Why, where when(even)did I go wrong. And what did i get right! Get all the answers and prepare for the next go. Make sure you do got back for another go as well! And check they got it right. I applied for Virgin and Ba on the same day. Applic. form to BA and a letter of introduction (as it was in 1997) to Virgin. Heard nothing from V, and passed finals on Oct26th 1997 for BA. A day AFTER the offer I got a letter from V telling me id FAILED the ASSESMENT TESTS that I didn't even attend. So watch out, there are gremlins about!

Good luck everone cos being inside looking out is much finer that being outside looking in! See you all in Beunos Aires some time.

[ 11 January 2002: Message edited by: SJKheli ]</p>